Friday, February 18, 2011

My 1st week of sem 3

Yesterday going 1st Avenue and Prangin Mall, brought a lot of things and having a nice movie there, < Yogi Bear>. Whole cinema just 3 customers only, lol. Go popular buy a nice book, I have introduce it before at my last post, A story of lala's promotion. I think I really crazy fall in love with this story. My black circle and eye bag is getting worse and I brought a eyes roll to prevent my black circle. 

Tuesday is valentine's day, and I am having a nice lunch at Breeks, Gurney Plaza. Watching , and next destination is Prangin Mall again. I love prangin because can play 'Ding Ding', and it is cheap than gurney. On the day, he gift me a bouquet of flower plus dale, a pencil case and a little cute bottle. Thank, muackzz~
the flower and dale


No comments:

Post a Comment