Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am officially 19

Yesterday was my birthday, but still need to attend class, lol~  Receive a lot of wish at Facebook and sms, it was so touching because many people still remember it. At night, have a dinner at Daorae, a Korean restaurant. We call a lot of food, but after that we take away because we cant finish it. The pricing are friendly, not so expensive but also not cheap. The rice cake at there very nice, the soup also. After that, I have a surprise, the cake! Later you will know why I am so surprise. Finish our dinner, we went to gurney for movie, because it is Wednesday, movie day. Watching [Unknown], a nice movie but we sit at front sit, it is not so comfortable. My mother promise me she will gift me the BB cream which now doing promotion, buy 2 only for RM99!!! Thank you, mummy.

the seaweed soup


the wu hua rou, very tasty<3

I love this soup~

The Korean fried rice cake, nice~

My birthday cake ^o^

The birthday present~

I am 19 year old now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment