Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Dragon Year 2012

Chinese New Year is around the corner, it is a dragon year! Most of the Chinese people love dragon because they believe dragon will bring happiness. Me already prepare my wishlist for 2012 and hope that all of the wish can achieve.

I dye my hair to brown colour and love it so much! Nice colour and hair style, haha. The hair colour make me look more younger than my actual age. =) 

Brought a lot of new cloths and most of it is dress, wanna become more lady on this year. Mum buy a pair of boots from Thailand for me, and a pair of dancing boots cost Rm149! 

This year, I also wanna change my room colour into pink! A very sweet and warm's colour for me. Feel excited to look the change of my room.

PS: sick again, hope that I can recover before Chinese New Year.

HAPPY DRAGON YEAR 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment