Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy :D

Take the make good test for my English language subject just now, because i failed my coursework, and lecturer give me a chance to help me get pass in my coursework. Luckily, I passed it! 22/40. Although that is not a higher marks, but I did it! Because lecturer say that if I can get 20/40, that mean I will pass my coursework, thank God, and also my English lecturer give me an opportunity to passed my coursework. I will be more hardworking to prepare for my final exam and get an average results. I think I cant sleep tonight, just because I passed my English language. Feel so happy, even though just at grade C, for me, is enough. But my results look not very good, even I passed all subjects, but my accounting, microeconomic and English language seem to be very weak. I need to improve more to help me get the good result in final exam, no need excellent grade, just want pass all the subjects and no need resit the paper! Add oil!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment