Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hopeless, Helpless

Actually I dislike to complain at here, but it make me feel hopeless and helpless when I feel regret to have this friend in my life. Can I say regret? Am I do it right? I cant find my answer from my heart, but my brain tell me that, YOU ARE RIGHT. She change a lot, I dunno why. Maybe the environment make she change, maybe her friends......many causes can make a people change their personality, I agree with this because I am a good example. Should I still make friend with her? I don't know, my heart not allow me to open again for her. She hurt me before, I forgive her. Now, although she no hurt me, but she change like a stranger to me. I totally cant recognize who is she anymore. Maybe is my false, maybe I am selfish......Sorry about this, make me regret and hopeless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment