Saturday, November 27, 2010

Shopaholic

This is what i bought just now at Sunway carnival mall, 2 body scrub 1 from Watson and 1 from Guardian, a Garnier light oil control cream, 1 Nivea firming body lotion Q10 plus, 1 Garnier pure mask. Really a shopaholic girl, I agree. I also bought a 2011 planner from Popular so that I can manage my time usefully.

OK, now start to intro skin care products I  brought just now.

Watson moisturizing &  softening olive body scrub 200ml
This is first time I bought body scrub, a fresh testing for me because my skin really very dark, feel like aging girl. I choose this because it will help me remove dead skin cells and refresh my skin. I never try this before.

Guardian lavender spa exfoliating bath scrub 200ml
Body scrub again, but this is Guardian brand, I also never try it before, lavender can help us relax, so i bought it.

Garnier light oil control cream 40ml
First time using whitening product, because I feel that my face getting dark after study at Tar college because I need walk to school under sun even I got bring umbrella. The sun ray really very strong, I no use sun block,so my skin getting dark.

Garnier pure mask 2X6ml
A deep clean mask can remove dirty that unclog pore and remove extra oil from your face. It got self-heating action so you will feel warm after use this mask.

Nivea firming body lotion Q10 plus 250ml
I feel my skin loses firmness and elasticity. I want bought other body lotion but too expensive, so I bought this. Q10 can improve firmness and elasticity, hope that this product can help me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment