Monday, June 27, 2011

1 competition, 2 different moods

Last Saturday night was the Penang state School Band competition, my secondary school band (Chung Ling Butterworth) was win the 1st runner up and the best drum major in the competition. Congratulation and well done for all the participants, you all did a great job than I never done before. Actually, this competition bring me into two different moods - happy and sad.
I was happy and proud that you all win the 1st runner up and the best drum major in the competition, this was my wish and you all help me to achieve it. Win or lose are nothing, the important is what you learn during practice and the friendship between the band-mates. I can saw that some people are not very happy with the result, but it just a competition. Do not tell me that this is your last time participate in this competition and cant get champion than you feel sad; if I tell you that I never take part in this type of competition during my band life, would you believe? This is the past that I feel embarrassed and disappointed.
When I saw the video post at Facebook, I feel proud because I am a band member before, and you all are my lovely juniors. You all improve a lot and have a nice performance, and I start to think nonsense in front of laptop. Yes, I never participate in this competition in my whole band life! I am so regret, why I cant do it? Is that my false? I think so. Nobody knew my mood when I saw the videos, posts and photos about this competition, is complicated to explain, just let it go.

congratulation 
p/s: CLBWO juniors, you all did a nice job! Congrats and good luck in the future~

No comments:

Post a Comment