Friday, December 16, 2011

2 weeks before final exam

Yes, this is second week of December. Two weeks before my final exam! But I still doing nothing and never touch my revision books! Feel stressful to face my final exam because I score very bad on my coursework. =(
PS: I must burn the midnight oil to finish my revision and prepare the exam next week!

Actually, this week I was attracted by a Hong Kong drama, [ Ghetto Justice](怒火街头).Kevin Cheng so  handsome and his acting was awesome! I watch this drama because of him, he is my idol since I watched [Art Life](写意人生). I also love his performance in [ Staring By Each Step](步步惊心).
  (不愧是2011万千星辉颁奖典礼的视帝)
You guy can watch this dram every Monday to Friday, 8pm at Astro Wah Lai Toi.

Oh ya, past Wednesday was my cute pet rabbit, Momo Wong's 1 year birthday. She received a big carrot and a bowl of pet food as her birthday presents! Stay cute forever ya! Love you, muackzz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment