Monday, December 19, 2011

Revision weeks eve

Oh yeah! Christmas is coming soon =)  Last Tuesday our college having a Christmas Night event. It was a beautiful and awesome night.
Pretty Christmas tree
After the Christmas event, we went to Green House to serve our supper. I super like the prawn mee at there. It was tasty and you can add in any ingredients that they have provided and the price is acceptable. Than, we go to seaside to watch the meteor. Unfortunately, I did not saw any meteor =(

My final exam is nearer and nearer! I still not yet touch my revision books. Hello, Musica! You must start study already ya! Fight for your future!

And, I was received my Business Accounting make good test result just now, thank god! I passed it! Thank to those who support me =)

Ps: I will start my revision tomorrow >.< 

No comments:

Post a Comment