Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy shopping

Wow, today go Sunway for doing my nail arts. 10 fingers = RM 98, so expensive. But me is using my account money to do it, hope that my mum will not scold me. Actually me just pay RM 38 only, another RM 60 is from the CNY gift.Yesterday went Sunway for dinner and shopping, I brought 2 shirt and 1 school bag from Body Glove. I love my new pinky school bag, it is a PWP item, just RM 20 only !!! After that, we go Carrefour shopping again. This time, me bought a pair of slipper because my slipper is spoil already. This year, me get a lot of gift, new laptop, new car, new shirts, new pants, new nail arts and etc. Hahaha, a happiness girl in her house.

My nail art is same like the pink colour one...but the flower is black and white...

WISH EVERYONE
HAPPY RABBIT YEAR 
AND 
HAPPY SHOPPING

P/S: me receive my PTPTN loan already, so happy when I check my balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment