Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bad?Good?

Haiz, last Sunday is my bad luck day!!! Really very bad luck for me. I lost my hand phone at genting highland....... What the hell!!! The new model hand phone, I use it for 6 months only, HATE!!! I like that phone very much, many sweet memories inside the phone!!! The thief take my phone like killing my life, ish!!! But luckily, my dad open back the same number sim card for me, so that my friends will find me easily, no need worry I change the phone number. And my dad promise me will buy a new phone for me, so now I use my dad's second phone temporally. Thank daddy~~~ The new model I choose is Aino, Sony Ericsson. It got touch screen and key pad two function, colour also nice, I choose white colour. Got a lot function too, compare to my past Yari, my lovely phone. Aino got wifi searcher, facebook, 8.1 mega pixes camera, and other...... Excited for waiting the phone come, muakakakaka....... R.I.P, my Yari, love you. And the useless thief, you will die very ugly!!! Hate you, no want learn any good but go become a thief!!!! Hopeless for this person!!!

P/S: We win a lot of gift from genting, the fluffy toys. Got Callie the caterpillar, Joe the monkey, and Allie the elephant. Now my house full of this fluffy toys!!! Before this, my house already got Tebby the tiger and Gino the dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment