Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Beauty Diary mask

Today go sunway again, because of my brother. He go there sing K with friends, and I need drive he go there. Window shopping at there, and brought a box of masks, My Beauty Diary. I think the brand is nice, but I never try it before, hope that the mask is good for me.
I choose that mask because it is good for pore care. Hahaha, dunno why, this few days start fall in love with mask. Online also search the information of mask, check that which mask is suitable for me and the price are cheap that I can buy it myself. Have my dinner at Victoria Station with my family, the food at there very nice, but the price....hahaha. Hope that after using the mask, my face will become more clean and health.
I want this all box set so that I can try all of My Beauty Diary masks. But dunno Malaysia got sell bo. I think the price also not cheap at all, haizz.......Money, I need you.

No comments:

Post a Comment