Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The phone

Received the new hand phone now, the out look is ok ok nia, but the weight very heavy, and the key pad is not very good. It is hard to press, compare to Yari. I miss my Yari so much, yesterday I cry because of this. Why the theif wan stole my phone??? He no money to bought the phone meh??? The useless people!!! What the.......Haiz, my new phone, I will try my best to fall in love with you de. You must wait me put down the heart of my loving Yari first. That all, for my phone. Today is my second day work at PMM, still ok lo! But today many people apply member card, compare to yesterday, increase 4 people. It is a good result for me, because I process the card for them. I do anything in PMM, but not the cashier only. Wakaka~~~ Tomorrow is public holiday, I think sure got many customers shopping at there. Gambateh!!!

P/S: The lunch and dinner I eat at pacific more cheaper than sunway carnival. ^3^

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl, new one is always better. Just feel it and touch it more...no...no...not on me, I spurt if you touch for too long...

    ReplyDelete