Friday, September 10, 2010

Holidays life

Yesterday was my primary school gathering, what a wonderful night. After finish our dinner and taking photo, we go second round, sing K at Jessica's house . So miss our teacher Cheah, and my fellow friends. Long time no see all, feel touching and happiness to have this gathering. Our five graduated anniversary. I go to interview at PMM just now, and bought 1 dress and 1 pants at Megamall. Hahahaha, become a shopaholic again. \^o^/  But long time no go Pacific liao, feel a lot difference there. Just finish watching Playful Kiss and feel touch. Kim Hyun Joong aka baobei really a good actor, I like it, Bek Sheng Joo. Feel fatty now, haizzz... I think I eat a lot now a days. Wanna keep fit liao leh, abo really fat!!! Today is Hari Raya, I follow my mum go her Malay friend house to visit them, the curry is nice. I eat many cookies there, very tasty. Yummy!!! Next week, I start working liao. Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment