Monday, July 12, 2010

The 100 text messages you send to me

My tears keeping falling,
dunno when can stop it.
I miss u, miss u, miss u,
but i cant do anything.
I cant miss u de,
i know it long time ago.
Long time no see u,
2day we meet again.
At the same place,
same surrounding.
But we look like stranger,
u is staff me is customer.
U try to chat with me,
but i look very unhappy.
I try to forget u,
long long time ago.
But 2day,
i broke my promise.
I sms with u,
after 2 months.
When i saw ur text message,
i cant force my feeling anymore.
Very simple de words,
"don't too busy....
must take time to rest....".
The 100 messages u send to me,
i know coz i never delete ur sms.
I cry,
long time no cry liao.
But this time,
i dunno y i will cry.
is that happy or sad?
Anyone can tell me???

1 comment: