Thursday, September 8, 2011

My first week holidays

I have been doing one week's part time at popular again, nice working experience =)

This is my schedule during my first week holidays 
My first gathering during sem break, with my brothers and sisters =) We gather and support our Kelvin in Mr. Chung Ling competition. Although he just get 2nd runner up, but he is the Mr. Chung Ling in our mind.
The 2nd gathering, with Li Hwa's classmates. We know each other for 10 years and this is the farewell for our Mr. Goh because he is preparing go to UK for his study. 
 Oh, my smurfs! I wish to collect all of the smurfs.
 My angry bird's pencil case brought from popular, cute and comfortable! 
The baking powder from Etude House, this is the first time I brought and hope it is useful  =P
Just finish this movie with Ah Yong at GSC, Sunway Carnival yesterday, nice movie!

Hope that I can enjoy another two weeks's holidays as happy as I could~

No comments:

Post a Comment