Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My second week holidays

Time flies, it is my last week's holidays now! Is time to write about my second week's holidays =)

Last Friday have a small small gathering with Mirror Lim, Cactus Ong and Wendy Chiew. Tomyam again and also celebrate Cactus Ong's birthday and chit chat until midnight.
Friend forever~

My brother's birthday also drop on this Sunday, but I brought his birthday gift yesterday. What a nice sister!
Nice wrapping gift box
One of the most important things is, I get back my book from Popular - 《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》and the autograph from 九把刀。Like it very much although I dunno what he draw =P
The book and autograph
The pass three days is 北海斗母宫“月光照宫殿,绿意展大地”园游会。I just can say there are "people mountain people sea", hahaha~ All the games and performance are nice and great! 
The dance performance by my dad, mum and their students

Lastly, is my smurfs collection from Mcdonald's. The 10 smurfs is staying at my house now and they are so cute! I ate 3 weeks Mcdonald's to collect all of the smurfs, must keep fit now!
My smurfs collection

That all of my second week's holidays, what a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment