Sunday, September 18, 2011

My third week holidays

Today is the last day of my holidays, sad~ The timetable is out and I hate it! Everyday start at 9a.m. and end at 3p.m. or 4.30p.m.except Thursday. More worse than last semester! Hope that I can handle all the subject will and the most important is accounting, still got two accounting paper is waiting me to resit, sad case.
My "beautiful" timetable!!!!
The next things that destroy my holidays mood is the result!!! Oh my god, really no eyes see my result, fail one subject again. Need to resit it at next semester again, hopeless......

Lastly, watch a lot of drama during this holidays. All of the drama really nice and there are
Breakout
Devotion 
Sunny Happiness
Dong Yi
My Lucky Star
I know that some of the drama are outdated but it really nice and TV keep showing it. That all of my holidays~

Happy reopen school for all TARCians~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment